Pagina's

vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Child's Birthday

Hi everyone!

It took a little while, but here I am!
I was getting married 3 weeks ago and we left for a honeymoon afterwards. Since I didn't have any time for crafting, I just couldn't upload anything.
So on for today's card.
We have a childs birthday challenge over at Aud Sentiments, and here is my DT-card! .

This weeks sponsor is Tiddly Inks
I used Donna and Belinda's birthday.

I colored the image with my Copic Markers and used the following markers:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21 and E11
Hair: E37 and E47 for the brown hair, Y11, Y15 and E31 for the blond hair.
Clothes: R83, R85, YG91, YG95, B93, B95 and B97

I used some DP by Basic Grey, the Marjolaine collection and some pink cardstock from my stash


The sentiment I used is my go to sentiment set by Nicole Verkooijen, really like these sentiments. The 4 is a foamrubber one from my stash, and so are the ribbons and buttons.
To finish the card I added some crystal stickles to the gifts and the hat.
I hope you all like it, and come join us at Aud Sentiments!!


Hugs, Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

Doreen zei

gorgeous card. Love the image - so cute
Hugs
Doreen xx

Krista zei

Looks great San!!!
Hugs,
Krista

Julie zei

How adorable!! Perfect card for a child and I love the pink number 4
Hugs
Julie

Dragonlady zei

Gorgeous colouring and great childs card.

Hugs Ali x

TC zei

Sweet card. Perfect image for a childs birthday.
Belated wedding Congratulations by the way. Wishing you an eternity of happiness together xx