Pagina's

zaterdag 30 juni 2012

It's your birthday!

Hi all!

Over at  Tiets' Club we were able to ask for a digi by Pollycraft, called Celeste Amberglow. The only thing asked by getting the digi, is to make a card with it.
This is what I came up with!

I created a 3d card with a digistamp, as seen by Mariska. She makes amazing projects and card with stamps in 3d. You have to check her blog!

I colored her with my Copic Markers, but I am not sure which, because I forgot to write the numbers down.
I do know I used Prima Marketing DP, spunged the edges with Versafine Turquoise Gem ink.
I don't know which brand the image is, it was in one of my files on my comuter. It is a Dutch text, it says "It's your bithday".
I gave the card to my sister, she went 23 yesterday, not a little sister anymore huh!

That's it for today, I am home alone all day, so I am sticking to my craftingroom! I cleaned it the day before yesterday, So I can make a whole new mess today LOL!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Doreen zei

fabby card. The image is great. Looks so fantastic
Hugs Doreen xx