Pagina's

zaterdag 8 september 2012

Just for you.

***THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN***

Hi everyone,

As you all can read in my previous post, Blogger is driving me nuts again, so a day later than scheduled, here is my post!
Yesterday, a new challenge started at Digi Haven. This fortnights theme is Fin and/or Feathers. You have to use any Free digital image that uses "Fins" or "Feathers" or if you're real good at finding free images, one that uses both "Fins and Feathers". The image(s) can be a forever freebie, limited time freebie or freebie of the month as long as it’s free for the duration of this tw week challenge. Please be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.
Here is what I have made.
Yes, quite shocking huh? A tag, and not a card!! I used a scrap of cardstock to make this tag.
I used a forever freebie from Crafting Bella Lockwood, which you can find here. There are lots and lots of other freebies at her blog too!
I used my Copics again, and I am not sure if you can see, but I did 3d-paperpiece him!
I used the following Copics:
Y06 and Y08 for the beak and legs.
R46 and R59 for the heart and the crest.
BG13 and BG25 for his body.

The sentiment is a clearstamp by Wee Stamps by Silvia Zet. The dessinpaper I used is by Prima Marketing. On the blue piece I used a Martha Stewart border punch with gifts. The scallop is cut with my Slice.
Well, I guess that's it for today, see you at Digi Haven!

Hugs, Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

Jeannie zei

This is so cute and I love all of the fun papers and colors!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Karon zei

Such a cute tag and lovely colours too:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sandy Trefger zei

Adorable tag! I love that little birdie and the bright colors!
~sandy (digi haven dt)
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Anoniem zei

Great card Sandra. I love all the different papers and your image is adorable.
Tammy

Wendy Fraser zei

Such a cute tag and a great way to use up scraps. xx