Pagina's

zaterdag 1 september 2012

Oh crab, I forgot...

Hi all!

There are some changes going on at Digi Haven! This is the introduction of our new challenge schedule! Every month has a month long Anything Goes challenge, and a forthnight regular challenge.
So that means, today is the start of September Anything Goes Challenge, and this is my card.
I used another one of Elisabeth O Dulemba´s gorgeous digi´s, you can find this one here!
He is fun, and when I saw him, I thought this was the perfect sentiment!
I did something different with my coloring this time, here´s a close-up!
First I printed this digi, and cut it with my Nestabilities Labels 4 die. I left my diecut in the die, and grabbed my Distress ink pad.
I started with the sand, and used Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye.I just spunged it on my paper. Then I used Tumbled Glass for the water, and that was done!
Then I used some of my Copic Markers to color the rest of the image.
I used R02 and R05 for the crab, C1 and C3 for the rocks, and YG23 and YG06 for the seaweed.
The sentiment I made myself on the computer and cut it woth banner ends. Spunged it with a bit of Tea Dye Distress Ink and popped it up on foamtape.
The dessinpaper I used is by My Minds Eye, and I also used 3 brads from my stash.

Well, that is it for now, go search on the internet for free digi's, and remember, they have to be free during at least the whole month, or a forever freebie! Create a nice project with it and share it with us on the Digi Haven Blog!!
See you there!

This card is entering the following challenge:
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes with a sentiment
Hugs, Sandra

6 opmerkingen:

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Sandra I love this card. Great coloring!! The sentiment totally cracks me up and makes me LOL. That's a favorite saying of mine! LOL. Such a fun, fun card, I love it. ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com

Carol zei

Fab card Sandra. Carol x

NanaConnie zei

Cute, cute, cute, Sandra! Love the papers. We so appreciate that you chose to play along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at our Perfect Sentiment Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Elizabeth O Dulemba zei

Sandra - It's so cute! I'm going to feature your creation in my September 4, 2012 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. If you (or your followers) are not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Cheers and keep creating! e

Sandy Trefger zei

Ha, ha. So cute! Love that little crab and your coloring and the sentiment! Congrats on being featured on Elizabeth's newsletter!
Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Krista zei

Hey sweety!
This is just awesome! I love love love the card!
Hope to see you soon!
Hugs,
Krista