Pagina's

woensdag 26 september 2012

Zwanger!

Hi all!!

First, let me explain the title of this post!! It is a Dutch word, it means pregnant. No, not me!! My niece is pregnant from her second child and I sent her this card to congratulate her and her husband.
I used a very pregnant image right? She is called Icecream and pickles from Saturated Canary. Isn't she lovely?

She is colored woth my Copic markers again and I used the following:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11 amd R20 for blush.
Eyes: BG11.
Hair: E71, E77, E29 and E49
Clothes: YG15, YG 17 and YG38, W3, W5 and W7, E71 and E77
Icecream: E31, E33,Y00, Y02, YR02, RV29, YG91, YG95 and BG10 and BG11

I cut the image out with my cirlces Nestabilities, and inked the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. I matted the image with a scalloped circle.
The sentiment I used is created with different alphabet stamps to make the word "Zwanger"
The dessinpaper I used is by My Minds Eye, Lost and Found 2.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the border.
To finish my card I created a bouquet with lots of paper flowers, a lot of bling and made tiny little pearl dots with my pearl maker pen.

Hope you all like it, see you next time!

This card is entering the following challenges
The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
Love tot Create - Anything goes
Digi Galore - For a friend
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - Break out your punch
Make It Monday - Anything goes
Marker POP - Color something

Hugs, Sandra

9 opmerkingen:

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Love this and love how the title looks in English too. LOL Your coloring is simply gorgeous. ♥ Denise

Peggy zei

Absolutely beautiful! Found you through Make It Monday challenge blog!

Lisa Carroll zei

What a sweet card! You've colored her perfectly, and I love the matching flowers. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Marjorie zei

Wow!! This is so gorgeous...beautiful colouring and lovely design..
Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Anne zei

Stunning card Sandra. Love the bright bold colours.
Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore, good luck.
Anne x

Grenouille Greetings zei

Lovely colour work, super papers and oh so pretty design! Hugs, Lesley

Shannon83k zei

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Shirin Lim zei

Great work! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

Lucy zei

A beautiful card. I love that image of Krista's - I've used it on an image for my friend.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore x