Pagina's

donderdag 4 oktober 2012

Fall Colors - Priceless

Hi all!

We are already halfway in the latest challenge at Aud Sentiments! Doesn't time fly!
The theme for this challenge is to use the word Fall in your sentiment. This doesn't have to be fall-themed, you can also think about "Falling for you" or something like that! Isn't that great!
This is what I created.
Actually this is a CAS one, I don't do that very often. I just embossed a piece of red cardstock with my Cuttlebug, glued a piece of green dessinpaper over it, added the lace and the sentiments. Then I just used a large dot of Tacky Glue and let some leaves fall in it! Simple huh?
The sentiment is a freebie by TLC, you have to check their blog, a lot of free sentiments!

This weeks sponsor is Digital Delights

They are offering a $5,00 gift certificate for their store, so why not join us to be able to win this prize?

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: