Pagina's

maandag 1 oktober 2012

October Anything goes at Digi Haven


Hi all!

It is already the first of october, that means, time for our monthly Anything Goes challenge at Digi Haven! Just remember, you have to use a digital image that is free during our challenge, so you can use a monthly freebie or a forever freebie. While you are at the Digi Haven blog, just click on the freebie tab, you'll find a list with a ton of freebie sites!
This is what I created.
Since October is breastcancer awareness month I decided to make a circular side step card with a gorgeous digi from Saturated Canary, called Boobie Love. You can find her here. Isn't she adorable and just perfect for my theme?
Boobie Love is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following.
Skin: E0000, E00, E11 and R20 for blush and lips.
Eyes: BG10
Hair: E31, E33 and E35
Shirt: RV10, RV13
Shorts: W1, W3, W5 and W7
The dessinpaper I used is by Basic Grey, Sweet Threads The heart is a die by Joy!crafts, and i glued it down on regular white cardstock and trimmed it out.
The ribbon is from my stash and so are the pearls. I made my own pink ribbon bow and glued a punched butterfly on it.

I hope you all like it, and join us at Digi Haven!
See you soon!

This card is entering the following challenge
The Stamping Boutique - think pink
Dream Valley - Pink

Hugs, Sandra

8 opmerkingen:

Sandy Trefger zei

Absolutely beautiful and stunning card, Sandra! So much detail down to the lovely butterfly on the bow. Love the shape of the card two and the pink ribbon bow! Awesome!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Beautiful!! Sandra this is a beautiful card! I love the coloring, design and all the special little details you added. So special! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Mrs O crafty blog zei

Beautiful card Sandra, love the colouring and the image Px

Carol zei

This is gorgeous Sandra. Carol x

Jeannie zei

Fantastic awareness creation and I love all of the sparkle!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

CraftyGirl zei

Such a pretty shaped card I just love all the pink. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Anoniem zei

This is awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique in our Pink, Pink, Pink Challenge. I hope you will be able to join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

Deanne Saunders zei

Absolutely gorgeous card!!
~DEANNE~