Pagina's

zaterdag 1 december 2012

Merry Christmas...

***this is my second post for today, please make sure to scroll down to see the first!!!***

Hi all!

I am on the roll! Another Christmas card! I made this one for the Christmas Meeces Challenge in the Robyn's Fetish Group at the Crafters Cafe!
I used a mice holding a candy cane, which you can by in the Robyn's Fetish store. This lovely creature is colored with my Copic Markers, and I am pretty sure I used the following.
C1, C2, C3, R20, R22, G43, G46, R27, R29
There are Candycane Stickles on the candycane, they really sparkle!
I used my Nesties circle doe to cut the image, and let the tail out. Then I used creamcolored cardstock to cut my scalloped circle as a mat. All the edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
The ribbon is from my stash, and the papers I used are from the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday collection. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I also arranged some flowers, and used some rhinestones under my sentiment.

That was it for now, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: