Pagina's

vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Wish we could have some hang time

Hi all!

This is my second post as a Guest Designer for QKR Stampede, and this weeks challenge is USE GREEN. And I did, a TON!! Green is not a color I use very often, but this image shouted green!!

If this isn't green, nothing will ever be green I guess, LOL!!

Anyway, the image I used is also by QKR Stampede, and is called Wrapped Up. This image can be found here.
This cool snakedude is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Snake: G94, G99.
Branch: E25, E27, E29
Leafs: YG03, YG06
The image is cut out with my Nestabilities Labels 4 die.
The papers I used are by Authentique, and I only used some scraps for this card. I cut 5 strips about 1inch wide, and that is all. The ribbon I used is from my stash, and so are the brads under the snake.
The sentiment seemed rather fitting for this image, it is from MFT Pure Innocence. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the same creamcolored cardstock as my base, and made a little banner of it.

That was it, be sure to hop over to QKR Stampede to join the challenge!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

chrissy xx zei

A FABulous Fun card...
LOve your colours..LOve this image.
LOve your design too.
Chrissyxx

Unknown zei

Fabulous card! Love how you colored the snake, and your layout and sentiment are perfect! :D
Ruza,QKR DT