Pagina's

zondag 12 mei 2013

It's a girl - Red Carpet Studio Challenge

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge at Red Carpet Studio! We are inspired by the movie Baby Mama, so we want to see some baby-themed CARDS!


This week, we also have a fabulous sponsor, Eureka Stamps! The winner can pick 5 images of their choice from the shop, isn't that lovely?
Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!


Eureka Stamps generously provided images for the DT to work with, and rather than using an image, I chose a sentiment as the main focus of my card.
I only used scraps of paper to make this card, the papers are from the Basic Grey Kissing Booth collection. Sadly these strips were the only strips left, so I officially ran out of this paperpad. I am actually thinking about buying myself a new one, I just LOVE the colors and patterns!
The edges of the papers are inked with Memento Rose Bud ink.
Like I said, the sentiment is by Eureka Stamps and can be found here. It is cut out with a Nestabilities Labels Four die. I also used 2 strips of patterned paper to fill in the white area. I also pierced some holes underneath the paper strips to finish it off.
I used some pink ribbon from my stash, and a tiny little babyfeet charm.

That is it for now, hop over to Red Carpet Studio and join us with your baby cards!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: