Pagina's

woensdag 1 mei 2013

Princess - Fairies Challenge DT Project

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Fairies Challenge! This fortnight we want to see some princes and princesses! Personally this theme was perfect for me as a Dutch girl, since our new king was crowned yesterday.

For this challenge we have some awesome sponsored, knowing Bugaboo, MyGrafico and Carte de Coeur. Just click on the banners below to go to their shop. Our sponsors are offering some fabulous prizes too!

Prize: 7 digi's of the winners choice


Prize: 1 digistamp set or clipart


Prize: €10,- gift certificate.

For this challenge I used two images generously provided by Bugaboo, this is what I created.
The sentiment is called Princess (why not!) and the image is called Princess Charlie - Shoe. The sentiment can be found here, and the princess can be found here.
Here is a closer look at the images. I colored them with Copic Markers and I used the following.
Skin: E50, E51, E53 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E23, E25
Dress: R81, R83, R85 Y15, Y17
Shoe: C00, C0, C2, C5
I also used a rhinestone on top of her hat.
The papers I used are by My Minds Eye.

The flowers I used are from my stash, and so are the rhinestones.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Pop over to Fairies Challenge and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: