Pagina's

maandag 3 juni 2013

It's a special day!

Hi all,

I have some exciting news to share with you today! This month I am guest designer for Eureka Stamps!

This weeks theme is WEDDING and this is what I created
The card is made with some Creatables dies. I only used red and white cardstock.
The image is a digi by Eureka Stamps. Some of the hearts are colored with a red marker, and covered with Stickles. The other blank hearts are covered with Glossy Accents. I also used some liquid pearls in cream color.
The sentiment I used is also by Eureka Stamps, and is perfect for a wedding!
As you can see I used some StampinUp! Whisper White ink for the embossed parts of the diecut.

That was it for today, I hope you like it! Now pop over to Eureka Stamps and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: