Pagina's

donderdag 23 januari 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Hi all!

How are you all doing? I am having an excellent day. Today is hubby's birthday, he is turning 31!
With the birth of our daughter Tessa, we decided to not give eachother gifts this years, but we will be buying ourselves a camcorder. So he is expecting no gift. Can't wait to see the look on his face if Tessa will gift this gift to him! He didn't say he don't want a gift from Tessa!
Tessa "bought" her daddy some DVD's he wanted, so I made a giftbag to put them in. It is a giftbag from the Dutch company Kimya, they sell all types of packaging and I love their stuff! Onto the decoration.
I cut a piece of white card stock to cover up the front and I used a star embossing folder on it to give it some texture. I also inked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
The image is by CC-Designs and is called Cupcake Trevor. He is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Pants: B95, B97, B99
Shoes: E35, E37
Cupcake: E33, E35, C00, C0, C2, C5, YG93, YG95
I used a diecut by Noor!Design as a border for my paper, and some metal stars from my stash as decoration. I used some twine to sew them to my papers.
The sentiment is by Nicole Verkooijen and says To the loveliest dad.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. See you next time!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: