Pagina's

dinsdag 14 januari 2014

Have a special birthday!

Hi all!

I have a new card to share with you today. I made an order a few days ago, and it arrived saturday. I was so happy, and I had to use some of the lovely goodies I purchased. Here is the card I made.
The shape of the card is made with a template from Dutch Doobadoo. It was the first time I used one of their templates, but I really like it, so I will use this one more often. And guess what, I think I need more of their templates! :)
The stamp I used is a rubber stamp by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. It is originally designed by Saturated Canary and is called Breeze. This stamp was also in my order, and I had to color it.
I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush and lips.
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: R20, R22, R24, R27, R81, R83, R85 and R89
I used the largest of my Nestabilities circle dies to cut her out, and I inked the egdes with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

The papers I used are by Authentique, Smitten collection. I really love the colors in that pack! The sentiment is by Whimsy and all flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts. To finish my card I used some lace, ribbon and selfadhesive pearls from my stash.
That was it for today, I hope you like it.


Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Edwina zei

Sandra, Your card is gorgeous! I love the lace and other embellishments you used. Great coloring of the image! I know I will always see lovely cards by you. I am so glad to see you posting again. Edwina Brown

Cornelia (fun stamping) zei

Hi Sandra - you are a master colorist - Love how you colored this stamp! Thanks for becoming a member on my blog, I have a welcome picture for you - thanks for joining!