Pagina's

zondag 26 januari 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #196 - LOTS OF GLITTER

Hi all!

Today is sunday again, which means a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see LOTS OF GLITTER.
We also have a fabulous sponsor this week: The Paper Shelter! The Paper Shelter is offering a $20 gift certificate for their shop, how generous is that?! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.
THE PAPER SHELTER

The Paper Shelter also provided some images to the DT to work with, thanks so much! This is what I created with it.
About a year ago, this template was in the Magnolia Ink Magazine, and I thought it was appropiate to use it with this image. The template is made by Sandra's Scrapshop, and you can also buy it there. I think you can already see all the glitter I used, right? The edges of the pattern paper are covered with glitter, as well as the lower part of the ice skate.
The image is by The Paper Shelter and is called Fantasy on Ice. The image can be purchased here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E00, E21, E13
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Clothes: BG000, BG01, C00, C0, C2
I also used some Stickles on the "fur"on her clothes and to the ice star in her hair, but it is hard to see on the picture.

That was my card for today, I hope you like it!
Now pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us with your glittered project!

Hugs, Sandra

11 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Wow! Sandra, this is gorgeous, you are very creative.

Michelle zei

This is outstanding. I totally love it. The girl looks beautiful on the skate.

Michelle (D SIS)

Michelle zei

What an outstanding card. The girl skating is absolutely beautiful on the skate. I just love this pattern.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Marlene Atkinson zei

Wow this is gorgeous Sandra, love the shape of your card. Marlene DT sis

susan zei

This is stunning! Love the idea of putting her on the ice skate. Wonderful use of glitter, even on the blade of the skate! Wow! So beautiful! Thank you!

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, This card is Fabulous!!!! I love it. It is gorgeous! Love the skate shape. you even added laces to it. Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Denise Goeldner zei

Great card love the template and colours , just lovely hugs DT Sis xx

Laurence zei

Your card is lovely. Really like the shaped card you've made to go with the stamp.
Laurence

Diane zei

The girl skating is absolutely beautiful on the shaped card.

Hugs diane

Rhonda Miller zei

This is gorgeous.

Sherry zei

Oh My ! I Love This Ice Skate Template .. Gorgeous !!!!!!!!