Pagina's

vrijdag 7 februari 2014

Digi Haven - Love/Valentine/Cherish/Adore

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Digi Haven! This fortnights theme is LOVE/VALENTINE/CHERISH/ADORE. We want to see some love!! We also have a fabulous sponsor this challenge, A Day for Daisies! They are offering a $12 gift certificate to the winner. Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.
A DAY FOR DAISIES
A Day for Daisies also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created with it.
The papers I used are by Authentique, Smitten collection. Perfect for any love-themed card! Let me show you a close-up of my colored image.
The image I used is called My Wedding Dress and can be purchased here. I used my Copic Markers to color the dress, and I used the following markers
Dress: W00, W0, W2, W5
Flowers: R27, R29, G43
To finish my card I used a heart shaped paper doily and I stamped some Noor!Design bingo cards on the solid red designer paper. I also wrapped some white thread around my card, and added a charm to it.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Now hop over to Digi Haven and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

jimlynn zei

Gorgeous card! I love the doily in the background and that beautifully colored image.
Lynn