Pagina's

zondag 9 februari 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #198 - ANIMALS OR BIRDS

Hi all!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!



DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY THE ROBYN’S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG ON


FEBRUARY 10, 2014



FOR A VERY SPECIAL POST!

Welcome to a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see projects with BIRDS OR ANIMALS.
We have an amazing sponsor for this challenge, A Day for Daisies. They are offering a $12 gift certificate to the winner, so why don't you start by taking a look in their shop? Just click on the banner below!
A DAY FOR DAISIES
A Day for Daisies also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is my card.
I really love this peacock, don't you? You can buy the image here. The papers I used are by BoBunny, and are the perfect color match with the peacock. I also used a piece of kraft card stock and I used my cuttlebug to emboss the background.
The peacock is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following: BG05, BG07, BG09, YG23, YG25, E55, E57
I also added some Prima Flowers from my stast, with a button in the center.

That was it for today, I hope you like it! Now hop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Edwina zei

Sandra, Your card is fabulous! The coloring on the peacock is terrific! Love the flowers. They match perfectly. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass zei

Beautiful card, wonderful colouring