Pagina's

woensdag 5 maart 2014

Diva's by Design - Let's hear it for the boys

Hi all!

I can finally announce some big news! I am now a DT for Divas by Design and I am sooooo excited! Today is the first day of my term, and it's the start of a new challenge.
.
This weeks theme is LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS, so we want to see some masculine cards.
We have a fabulous sponsor this week, Craftie Charlie. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


This is what I created for the challenge.
The image I used is by Doctor Digi, and he is called Hole in One Hal. You can find the image here. Let me show you a close-up of the image.
I used my Copic Markers to color Hal and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair, Golfbag: E84, E55, E89
Outfit: C00, C0, C2, C5
Shoes: YR20, YR23, YR27
Golfclubs: C5, C7
The sentiment I used is by Noor!Design and is in Dutch. It says Congrats on your retirement.
The papers I used are by Echo Park. The ribbon is from my stash, and so are the 3 buttons I used
The edges of all papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

That was it for today, please pop over to Divas by Design and join us!

I would love to enter the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes (11-3)
Ladybug Crafts Ink - For the boys (18-3)
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes (11-3)
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes (11-3)
Top Tip Tuesday - 3, 5, or 7 of something (I used 3 buttons) (18-3)
Paper Make-Up Stamps - Anything goes (10-3)
Eureka Stamps - Anything goes (10-3)
Through the Purple Haze - Use a Digi (10-3)


Hugs, Sandra

15 opmerkingen:

Berry zei

This is awesome Sandra! I love the bright colours and your colouring is fabulous! Welcome to the team hugs Rebekah xx

Sue B zei

Oh this is fab Sandra… what a wonderful iimage and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the bright and cheery papers and embellishments! :-))
Hugs Sue B xx

Loopylou. zei

oooh I love it Sandra! a totally awesome first make for the DT hunny
huge hugs Lou xx

Anoniem zei

Very fun card! Such fun papers and design - I love the image and your coloring is great!! Nice use of the "3"...Thanks for joining the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week!
Lyn - TTT Guest Designer

Wendy zei

Fabulous card Sandra...Welcome to the team.
Hugs Wendy xx

Crafty Judith zei

Hi hun fabulous card love it and ty for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck x

Unknown zei

Your colouring really is woderful, it's so full of depth. We really appreciate you taking the time to join us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Unknown zei

Hi Sandra, what a great image! Love your layout and paper choices.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Sarah
(GDT)

Cindy Groh zei

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Nicola Crowe zei

Fun card Sandra and I love your colouring thanks for joining us at TTPH
Nicola DT

craftinka zei

Such a fun card love the colouring, hugs Justyna x

Zella zei

Love your card!! Great image! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Blessings,
Zella

Cara zei

Congrats on you DT position!
This is a great masculine card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Susan zei

Wonderful card for a man.
Perfect !!
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink....Susan x

Sue U zei

This image really made me smile, and love how you have put together such a fun card :).
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesay for our 3, 5, 7 challenge, hope to see you again soon,
Hugs, Sue xxx