Pagina's

maandag 14 april 2014

Love to Create - Vintage Romance

Hi all!

It's Monday again, which means a new weekly challenge at Love to Create! This week we want to see some VINTAGE ROMANCE! Oh la la!
We have 2 amazing sponsors for this challenge, just click on the banners below to go to their shops!
Tsunami Rose is offering a digital kit


Sami Stamps is offering a $12 gift certificate
Sami Stamps

Both sponsors generously provided materials to work with to the DT, and this is what I came up with.
The papers I used are by Tsunami Rose, from the Mechanical Error journaling kit. You can find the kit here. I used my Tim Holtz distressing tool to all the edges of the papers, and I used some Distress Ink Vintage Photo after distressing.
The image I used is by Sami Stamps. She is called On my Mind, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following colors
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E53, E55, E57
Dress: C5, C7, 100
Roses and hearts: R24, R27
The image is cut out by hand and added to a Nestabilities oval die cut.
I used some pearl string around the oval. The flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts. I made the 2 hat pins by myself, to emphasize the vintage look.
The lace I used is really really vintage, I think it's about 40 years old. I used a butterfly punch to make a butterfly, and I added some pearls in the centre with my pearlmaker pen. I also used that pen to add the tiny pearls to the oval. To finish my card I added a charm.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Please click to go to Love to Create and join us!

I would love to enter the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Flowers
Digi Galore - Flowers
Copic Marker Spain - Flowers
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Fairies Challenge - Flowers
Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes
Hobby Cutz Challenge - Bingo (Lace, Pearls, Flowers)
Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything goes

Hugs, Sandra

8 opmerkingen:

♥Gemma♥ zei

Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Maureen R zei

Lovely card. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) zei

Sweet card! Great paper for the dress! Love the total design os this. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Chris zei

A lovely combination of image, papers and flowers to produce a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) zei

Such a pretty card! Love all the flowers!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!

Wendy Nicola Jackson zei

Sandra this is so pretty! Just popped in to wish you a Happy Easter hunny. Hugs, Wends x

tinanoute zei

It is a very beautiful card(map), thank you for your participation to FCB, good luck tinanoute

Sharon Smith zei

Fab card great colors!
Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap
Sharon (DT) x