Pagina's

zondag 25 mei 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #213 - ADD 3 BUTTONS

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see 3 buttons on your project, no more, no less. Easy, right?
Our sponsor for this challenge is Limited Runs, who is offering 3 digital images of the winners choice. Isn't that lovely! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.


Limited Runs also generously provided images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
I decided to go for a christmas card, as I know for sure I am going to need them! The papers I used are by Echo Park.
 The image I used is called Little Tree, and can be found here. I used my Copics again to color this little scene, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 ad R20 for blush.
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Outfit: R32, R35, R37, R59
Tree: G82, G85
Snow: BG0000, BG000, BG10
I also used Stickles on the white parts of her outfit, and made some highlights on the image with a white gel pen.
 The music note border I used is made with a Noor!Design die, I just love this one!
Here's a close-up of my 3 buttons.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

susan zei

Beautiful card! Love that musical note die - so pretty! Thanks!