Pagina's

zaterdag 21 juni 2014

Digi Galore - Add a button

Hi all!

It is that time again, we are having a new challenge at Digi Galore! Our theme for this challenge is Add a button (or 2, or 3 or....) and our sponsor for this challenge is Lee's Illustrations. Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.


Lee's Illustrations also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 For my lay-out I used one of the sketches from Tiets, I just love her sketches. The papers I used are from My Minds Eye, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 The image I used is called Girl with Flower, and can be found here. I used  my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13, and E95 for blush.
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E29
Dress: Y21, Y28, RV21, RV23, RV25
Grass: YG93, YG95, YG97
Sky: BG0000, BG000, BG10
 The flowers I used are all by Wild Orchid Crafts. The buttons were from my stash, and so is the pastel pink ribbon.
 To finish everything off I puched some butterflies, and added some pearls to the centers.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Digi Galore, and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: