Pagina's

zaterdag 7 juni 2014

Digi Galore - Nautical or Blue

Hi all!

It is time for a brand new challenge at Digi Galore! Our theme for this challenge is Nautical or Blue.
We also have a great sponsor for this challenge, Whimsy and Star Studio! They are offering some images of the winner's choice. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


Whimsy and Star Studio also provided images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
Isn't this cute girl adorable? The papers I used for this card are by Authentique, and I just love the blue colors on this paperpad!
This cute girl I used is called Floaty Girly and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her up, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 and E93 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Bathing suit and slippers: BG11, BG13, BG15
Tube: B95, B97, B99, B13, B15
The sentiment I used is from the AmyR underwater sentiment set. I used some Whisper White Stampin up ink to stamp it, and heatembossed it with white embossing powder.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Digi Galore and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: