Pagina's

maandag 16 juni 2014

Love to Create - Anything goes

Hi all!

Monday again! Time for a fabulous new challenge at Love to Create! This week's theme is an easy one, it's Anything Goes!
Our sponsors this week are The Stamping Chef, who is offering 3 images of the winner´s choice, and Flourish With a Bling, who is offering a $15 gift certificate. Just click on the banners below to visit their shops.
Flourish with a Bling

The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

To create the shape of my card I used a Dutch Doobadoo template. Just trace and cut and you´re good to go! Easy, right?
The image I used is called Double Dutch, and I thought it was perfect, as I am Dutch! The image is available for purchase here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 ad R 20 for blush
Eye: B24, B28
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Hat and Apron: W00, W0, W2, W5
Tulips and skirt: R32, R35, R37
Top: W00, W0, W2, W5, B23, B24, B28
Cheese and Wooden shoe: Y35, Y38
I used some ribbon from my stash. The big white flower is from Joy Crafts, and the others are Wild Orchid Crafts. To finish my card I traced the white paper with orange Stickles.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please visit Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: