Pagina's

zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Digi Galore Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Digi Galore! We have got quite an easy challenge, this time, ANYTHING GOES! Our sponsor for this challenge is Scrappers Delights. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Scrappers Delights

Scrapper's Delights also generously sponsored some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

Quite shocking, isn't it? This card is far from my normal style, but I really enjoyed making it! When I showed this card to hubby, he looked at me and said: "Nice, who sent it to you?" Muahahaha, he didn't believe I made it. "where are all the flowers?" I should have just told him I ran out and needed new ones. Damn, too late... :)
Anyway, I only used Copic Markers for this card. The image I used is called Crafty Honeys Painter, and can be found here. The sentiment I used is included with the image.
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Socks: Y15, Y17, Y38
Background: V15, B24, G07, Y06 YR04, R24, R81
I used a black marker to make some dashlines around the card, and added some flatbacked pearls to finish off my card.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Digi Galore and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: