Pagina's

maandag 25 augustus 2014

Love to Create - Plaid

Hi all!

It is Monday again, which means I only have to work this week, and then.... SUMMERVACATION!!!! I am sooo looking forward to it!
Anyway, Monday also means a brand new challenge at Love to Create! This week's theme is Plaid, and we also have an amazing sponsor, Dr. Digi! They are offering 2 images of the winner's choice! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Doctor-Digi

Dr Digi also generously provided some images to the DT to work woth, and this is what I created.
 The papers I used for my project are by Authentique, but I forgot the name of the collection. The gingham ribbon is from my stash, and so are the buttons. The sentiment I used is from a set from AmyR.
The image I used is called Mobility Malcolm, and can be found here. I paperpieced his wheelchair and vest, and I used my Copic Markers on the rest of the image.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and R20
Pants: B91, B93, B95
Shirt: B97, B99

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs,

Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: