Pagina's

zondag 10 augustus 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #224 - ANYTHING GOES

Hi all!

Sunday again, time did fly by this week! Sunday means a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish, and our theme for this week is ANYTHING GOES! Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo, and they are offering a $21 gift certificate to the winner! Just click on the banner below to visit the shop!
Bugaboo Stamps

Bugaboo also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

Because you can't have enough birthday cards on hand, right? LOL! The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, and the pink one with the doilies reminded me of those doilys underneath some pie, so I thought it was perfect for this card! All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
The image I used is called Girl Cupcake Tray, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Cupcake wraps: W00, W1
Frosting: Y15, Y35, Y38, R81, R83, R85.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Wonderful; card, love the different designer papers you have used, lots of inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, This is a great image you used. Love the pretty papers and bow. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown