Pagina's

zondag 24 augustus 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #226 - CARDS FOR MEN

Hi all!

It is Sunday again, and that means a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! Our theme for this week is CARDS FOR MEN, and I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time on them...
Our sponsor for this challenge is Oak Pond Creations, and they are offering 3 digital images of the winner's choice. Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.


Oak Pond Creations also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

The paper I used for my card is from Papermania, Capsule collection.
The sentiment I used is from a set from Noor!Design and says A well deserved congratulations.
The image I used is called Edgar the Raven, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color him, and I used the following markers.
Feathers: E71, E74, E77, E79
Vest: R24, R37, R59
Monocle: 100
Buttons and pocket: C5, C7
Beak and paws: YR23, YR27

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Edwina zei

Sandra, Your coloring looks like you painted the bird. I am impressed! I love your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown