Pagina's

maandag 22 september 2014

Love to Create - Fussycutting

Hi all!

It is Monday again, and you know what that means, right? Another new challenge at Love to Create!! This week we want to see some fussycutting on your project!
Our sponsor this weeks is StampArt Design by Kathryne, and she is offering 5 images of the winner's choice. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit her shop.
StampArt Design by Kathryne


StampArt Design also generously provided images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
 The papers I used are by Glitz Design, and have been in my stash for ages. I decided to pull them out so I could use them more often.

The image I used is called Elphie the Elephant, and can be found here. Of course I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: C00, C0, C2, C5
Nails: C00, C1
Ears: R11, R22
Officially there is a butterfly in the image, but while fussycutting I accidentally threw it away. Of course I wanted to use the butterfly, so I decided to diecut one from the designer papers.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop by at Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: