Pagina's

zondag 7 september 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #228 - ANYTHING GOES

Hi all!

Time for a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! We have the easiest one for you ANYTHING GOES! And no, I didn't create a Christmas card for it! :P
Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish, and Robyn is offering 3 images of the winner's choice! Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!


Robyn's Fetish also generously provided some images to us DT girls to work woth, and this is what I created

I made a 5,5 inch square card. The papers I used are by Teresa Collins, and I got them for free with a magazine.
I used two images for this card, Sunflower 1 and Sunflower 2. Sunflower 1 can be found here, and Sunflower 2 can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the sunflowers, and I used the following markers:
Sunflower:Y15, Y35, Y38
Center: E23, E27
Leaves and Stem: G40, G43, G46.
The lower sunflower has been fussycut, and popped up with foam tape.
 The ribbon and lace are both from my stash, and even though the ribbon doesn't have the same color as the paper I think it fits perfectly.
The chipboard piece with the sentiment was also included with the magazine.

This was it for today, and I hope you like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

aussie aNNie zei

STUNNING love the image and gorgeous colours used.xx
The Journey is the Start

cass zei

Gorgeous card, beautiful colour combo, wonderful inspiration for the challenge this week.