Pagina's

zondag 28 september 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #231 - ORIENTAL

Hi all!!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week our challenge theme is ORIENTAL! Our sponsor for this challenge is NiceCrane Designs, and they are offering a $20 gift certificate to their shop! Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
NICECRANE DESIGNS

Nicecrane Designs also provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

The papers I used are from Robyn's Fetish. The pack is called Oriental Beauty, and can be found here. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. The flowers I used are from my stash. They are cherry blossoms, so they are perfect for an oriental themed project!

The image I used is from a set called Pictures of Japan, and can be found here. I used normal markers to color the image, so no blending at all.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Wonderful card, Sandra, great for our challenge.

Edwina zei

Sandra, I love your card. It is so gorgeous!. It truly looks oriental. So glad I tried stopping by. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown