Pagina's

maandag 13 oktober 2014

Love to Create - Black, Orange, Lime and/or Purple

Hi all!

How are you all? I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Weekend is over, which means a brand new challenge at Love to Create! This week we are color inspired, we want to see Black, Orange, Lime and/or Purple.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Simply Betty Stamps, and she is offering a $10 gift certificate. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop!


Simply B also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 As I said in my post yesterday, we don't celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands. That's why I only have 1 pack of Halloween papers, and thankfully they had the right colors! The papers I used are from the Basic Grey Eerie collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Black soot.
The image I used is called Zombie BDay Betty, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, E93
Hair: C5, C7, 100
Eyes and shirt: YG03, YG06, YG09
Cupcake: YR04, YR07
Background: V12, V15, V17
 The letters were from the Basic Grey Eerie sticker sheet.
The brads I used were also from the Basic Grey Eerie collection, except from the Boo! one and the large glittery black one. They were from my stash.
To finish everything off I also tied some purple ribbon and orange ribbon around my card.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: