Pagina's

maandag 1 december 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Uptown Girl Casandra

Hi all!!

Here I am again with another Art by Mi Ran project for you! Yesterdays post was an extra one, and today is my regular post. Hope you don't mind! :)

 I decided to make another easel card. I love these cards, but I don't make them very often. The papers I used are from Prima Marketing. The colors are not quite my style, as mine is bright and cheerful, but I still like the papers.
 The image I used is called Uptown Girl Casandra, and she was released yesterday! You can find the image here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13 and E93 for blush
Hair: E81, E84, E87, E89
Coat and boots: BG90, BG93. BG96, BG99
Scarf and skirt: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99

The large green flowers were sent to me by a Dutch scrapbooking company, called Pimp-a-Pumpkin. They make these flowers themselves, and I absolutely adore them! They come in various sizes in a package, and even the biggest one, on the top picture, works perfect on a card! The other flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) zei

Gorgeous Easel card Sandra! I love the colors and your card is stunning! I love Art By Miran products.

I just discovered your blog and have become a follower. I would love for you to follow my blog as well. Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com