Pagina's

zondag 22 februari 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Flutterby

Hi all!!

I have an extra project to share with you all! You can find the post at the Art by Mi Ran blog, but all the details about it will be found in this post!!

I made a 5,5 inch square card. The papers I used are by Wild Rose studio, and I just love the soft colors in it. I rounded the corners of my papers with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

 The image I used for my card is called Flutterby, and you can find her here. I used the following Copic Markers to color her up.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E51, E53, E57
Shirt: R81, R83, R85
Skirt: G40, G43, G46
Wings: G40, G43, R81, R83, Y21, Y23, Y26

To finish off my card I punched some leaves with my Martha Stewart punch, and made 2 floral bouquets to stick them under.

This was it for today, I hope you like it.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: