Pagina's

maandag 2 februari 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Miss Daisy

Hi all!!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog again. Our theme for this month, is Clean and Simple. Eventhough that is not really my style, I like to make CAS cards every now and then. Here is the result!

 I created my background using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I colored some white ribbon with my B28 Copic Marker, and added some rhinestones, and that is it. Can you tell creating this card took me longer than any of my other cards? And that is not because of the coloring I tell you!! I just seem to overthink CAS cards I guess!
The image I used is called Miss Daisy, and can be found here. I used the following Copic Markers.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E13
Blush and lips: R20, R22
Hair: Y11, Y21, YR23, YR27
Pearls: W00, W1
Flowers, Clothes and eyes: B23, B24, B28
Flower centers and large pearls: BV00, BV02

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: