Pagina's

donderdag 4 juni 2015

Mini in a box

Hi everyone!

I am here to share a mini album with you all! I followed a workshop last October, where we made this album, and I totally loved it.
I finished it a while ago, but never blogged about it, and now I am finally brave enough to publish it.

I set myself a goal, to make at least 6 mini albums in 2015, because I have a ton of pictures that need to scrapped, and this album was actually the first one I finished.

The paper collection I used is from Prima Marketing, Stationers Desk. All supplies are from the Dutch store HobbyVision, who sponsored us making the workshop kit.

You can watch the video here on my blog, but also on directly on YouTube.
Have fun watching!



This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: