Pagina's

maandag 31 augustus 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Flower Flourish

Hi all!

Welcome again for a new Art by Mi Ran blogpost! When I saw this image for the first time, I totally felt in love! Love at first sight! This is my new favorite stamp! She is called Flower Flourish, and she is just perfect!

 The papers I used for my card are from Prima Marketing. I am trying to use up all my scraps from this paper pad, and this card worked perfectly for it. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Black Soot.


 I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Dress: BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99
Flowers: V93, V95, V99, R83, R85
Bubbles: W00, W1, W3



The flowers I used are from the same Prima Marketing collection as my papers, and the pink roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


This was it for today, I hope you like it! 

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Hoi Sandra, wat heb je haar geweldig mooi ingekleurd! Prachtige combinaties!

gr. Renata