Pagina's

zaterdag 15 augustus 2015

The East Wind Challenge - You ought to be in the pictures

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge over at The East Wind! Our theme for this one is You ought to be in the pictures, so we want to see some movie inspired projects!

For my DT project I was inspired by Alice in Wonderland, one of my fave Disney movies!

 I used an MDF door hanger from Let's get Bizzee, and painted it black. After it dried, I added some designer paper from Maja Design, Coffee in the Arbour collectionn. The edges are inked with Distress Ink Black Soot


 The image I used is called Queen of Hearts, and she can be found here
I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: YG93, YG95, YG97
Dress: BV02, BV04, BV08, C00, C0, C2, C5, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV28
Chair: R35, R46, R59, E71, E74, E77, E79


 I used a scrap of designer paper for my sentiment, I wrote a quote from the movie on it.


The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the film strip banner is made with a die from Noor Design.


This was it for today, I hope you like it. Now please pop over the The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: