Pagina's

maandag 16 november 2015

Art by Mi Ran - It's Christmas

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I am sharing here as well!

I used one of the newer images for this card, and I absolutely love her!

 The papers I used are from ScrapBerry, Winter frost collection. I love the soft pink colors on it! I used some Distress Ink Walnut Stain for all the edges.


 The image I used is called Candy Joy, isn't she adorable? She is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: R81. R83, R85, R89
Outfit: BG53, BG57, BG49, R81, R83, R85, W00, W1, W3
Hollies and Berries: G43, G46, R46, R59
Candy cane: C00, C1, RV52, RV55


 I added some trim and ribbon from my stash, and finished it off with several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


The sentiment I used is from a set from CreaMiep. This sentiment is in Dutch and says It´s Christmas.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: