Pagina's

vrijdag 20 november 2015

The East Wind - Karaoke

Hi all!!

Do you like to sing? I do, but I can't... If I start singing, everyones ear drums will explode, so I stick to singing alone! But if you have friends who love to sing, I may have found the perfect image for a card for that friend! The image has just released over at The East Wind!

 Isn't this a perfect image!
I used some papers from My Minds Eye, a really old collection, but I found some left-overs while cleaning my craft room. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 This image is called Karaoke, no need to explain that huh! She can be found in The East Wind shop. I used my Copic Marers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Clothes: Y32, Y35, Y38, BG53, BG57, BG59
Microphone: R24, R46, R59, C1, C3
I drew some fishnets on her arms, I thought it fitted the image.

The sentiment is from a set from AmyR. The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: