Pagina's

vrijdag 13 november 2015

The East Wind - Sharing Autumn

Hi all!!

I am here with a brand new released image from The East Wind! When I saw this image, I immediately fell in love with it, I just had to use her!

 I used some Echo Park papers for my card, and I colored her in the same colors as my designer papers. All edges of the papers are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image is called Sharing Autumn, and isn't she the prettiest? She is available in the shop! I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E21, E11 E13
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Dress: Y21, Y23, Y26
Vest: W00, W0, W2, W5
Bench: E33, E35, E37
Squirrel: E08, E09
Leaves: YR20, YR23, YR27
Nuts: E55


 The sentiment I used is from the Autumn Greetings set from Amy R.


To finish off my card I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and used my Martha Stewart punch to make some leaves.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: