Pagina's

maandag 28 december 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Snow globe

Hi all!!

First let me say that I hope your Christmas was great, and that you got everything you wished for! I had an awesome Christmas, spend it with family and friends.

Today I my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I can't help but share the last Christmas project I did this year.

 I took a glass jar that used to contain vegetables, and cleaned it very well. I used some Dutch Doobadoo Gesso on the bottom inside and outside, to make it look like snow. After it dried, I added some powder snow in it.
 The image I used is called Eirwen, and I used my Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E93, E95
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Dress: R24, R46, R89, R59
Cape: W5, W7, 100
Fur: W00, W1, W3
I made a snowman out of paper, with a tutorial from Annes paper creations. The hat from the snowman is a cut file from my Silhouette Cameo. Behind the snowman and the image is a tree made out of paper, also from a tutorial from Annes paper creations.
The lid is covered with a piece of snowblanket. I added some fake Christmas tree branches around it, and embellished it with some deco material from my own tree. I poked a hole in the lid and threadened some twine through it. I added a white rose from Wild Orchid Crafts, some stars en balls and some gold stamen from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: