Pagina's

vrijdag 1 januari 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Flag on the Play

Hi all!

First, I want to wish everyone a happy new year! Wishing you and yours all the best, I hope you had a great time in 2015 and 2-16 will be even better!

And as it is the first of the month, a new challenge has started over at The East Wind. Our theme for this month is Flag on the Play, so we want to see banners, flags, pennants etc!

 The papers I used for my card are from Basic Grey, and I just love them. There are no full sheets left of my paper pad, only scraps! I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is this month's newsletter freebie, isn't this one adorable? I used my Copic Markers again to color, and I used the following.
Polar bear: E40, E41, E43
Skin: E21, E11, E13
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Reds: R24, R46, R89
Blues: B95, B97, B99
Whites: W00, W1, W3


 And of course no card from my hand without any flowers, so I added several from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The fishtail flags are all cut by hand, from the scraops of my Basic Grey paper pad. I added a strip of rhinestones on top of it.

This was it for today, i hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind and join our challenge!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: