Pagina's

donderdag 25 februari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Gift box

Hi all!

Today I am sharing an extra project I made for Art by Mi Ran
I have to admit that I was inspired by CorenesCreations for this project. I saw her making a similar project on YouTube, and I knew I had to give it a try.

 It is not just a round card, I can tell you!


 It is a box with dividers. I purchased the cut file from the Silhouette store, and I just love it! It is so easy to put together!
The designer papers I used are from Echo Park, Sweet Girl collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 I put some lace around the lid of the box, and added some pearl trim on top of it.


 The image I used is called Angel of Hearts, and she is colored with my Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush: E93, E97
Hair: R81, R83, R85
Dress: YG61, YG63, YG67
Wings: BG53, BG57, BG49
Hearts: Y32, Y35, Y38


 The birdcage is a wooden piece from Leane Creatief. The ribbon is from my stash, and I pleated it myself.

The flowers I added are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and I added some flatback pearls from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: