Pagina's

zaterdag 13 februari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Progressive Challenge

Hi all!

Yesterday a brand new progressive challenge has started over at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group!
I am really excited about it, as I loved the image Mi Ran gave us to work with!

Here's the sample I made.

 The paper I used for my card is from Kaisercraft, Evangeline collection. These papers went so well with the image in my opinion, and I love how it turned out! All edges of the papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image we all used for this challenge is called Phoenix, isn't she just pretty? I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E79
Dress: R20, R22, R24
Bow: YG93, YG95, YG97
Bird and feathers: BG11, BG13, BG15


I diecut some feathers with a die from Bille by Joy Crafts, and added some flower clusters on top of it. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts except from the blue one, that is a Prima flower.

This was it, I hope you like it. Please pop over to the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group and read the pinned post at the top to see how to join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: