Pagina's

maandag 18 april 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Life is better...

Hi all!

Today I am sharing my new card for Art by Mi Ran. I used one of the older images, because there are just too much to choose from!
I decided to make a summer themed card, as I can't wait for the summer to start!


 The papers I used are from a paper pad from Fancy Pants, Beach Babe collection, and I just loved the soft colors. I didn't even ink the papers like I usually do.


 The image I used is called Parfait Pam, and I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin:E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E74, E77, E79
Eyes: B00, B01
Top: Y000, Y00, Y02
Skirt and Bow: RV23, RV25, RV29
I used Glossy Accents on the glass, but it is hard to capture that on camera.


The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon is from Kimya, and the pearl trim is from my stash. The sentiment I used is from Noor Design, and I used Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp it.


This is it for today, I hope you all like it.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: