Pagina's

donderdag 23 juni 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Danica

Hi all!

Today I am hosting the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I will be sharing here as well!

 To create the shape of the card, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. I traced it on black cardstock, and cut it out. The paper I used is from Marion Smith, isn't this just the prettiest? I inked all edges with Distress Ink Black Soot. 


 The image I used is called Danica, and I used the following Copic Markers to color her.

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: C5, C7, 100
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Stars: Y32, Y35, Y38
Eyes: YG93, YG95


 I used a piece of cheesecloth behind my image, and some pink lace from Kimya.


 The sentiment is a sticker from Kimya as well.



All the flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: