Pagina's

maandag 6 juni 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Fayette Fina

Hi all!!

Here I am again with a new card for Art by Mi Ran! I decided to use one of the just released images, because they are so adorable!!

 The papers I used for this card are from American Crafts, and I used Distress Ink Vintage Photo to ink all the edges.


 The stamp I used is called Fayette Fina, and isn't she just pretty? I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following. 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: G40, G43, G46
Dress: R20, R22, R24
Flowers, wings: BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13
Basket, Eyes: E74, E77, E79


The mint green ribbon is from my stash, but matches the paper almost perfectly.


 The flowers I used are from Prima Marketing, combined with the smaller flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: