Pagina's

vrijdag 3 juni 2016

Art by Mi Ran - June Progressive Challenge

Hi all!

How are you today? I hope you are all well! I am feeling very well, because the new Progressive Challenge at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group has just started! 

Here's what I created for this challenge.

 I just love the summer feel of this image, so I decided to add some summer papers. They are by Echo Park, Paradise Beach collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 This is the progressive image for the month of June. She is called Sunshine Suzie. Please check out the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group how to get this image.
I used my Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: BG53, BG57, BG49
Dress: R22, R24, R27
Hat: Y32, Y35, Y38


The scallop is cut with a Nestabilities Label One die.
The red ribbon is from my stash, and the beautful flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, please pop over to the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: